Thursday

Ask the Aromatherapist!

What questions do you have about aromatherapy? Send me your questions, and I might feature them in Ask the Aromatherapist. Don't worry, I will maintain your privacy: none of your personal information, including your email address, will ever be seen by or shared with anyone else, and should I feature your question your information will not be used. I look forward to hearing from you!

Send your aromatherapy questions to: Ask the Aromatherapist

Important note:
When you write, please use as your subject line:
"Aromatherapy Question: [topic of your question]"
Blank or vague subject lines may get mistaken for spam!





Past Ask the Aromatherapist Questions ~

How do I make an aromatherapy body powder?

What is the shelf life for carrier oils?
Aromatherapy for hyperpigmentation, enlarged prostate, impotence?
How do I make herbal infused oils?
Can I use essential oils as preservatives?
What essential oils should aromatherapy beginners try?
How do I make aromatherapy bath salts?
How do I make an essential oil reed diffuser?

Can I diffuse essential oils in an office or waiting room?


~

No comments:

ShareThis